Following are one technique of TV recycling, you can follow step by step of TV recycling:
* Remove all the casing and take the back off the television set carefully.
* Remove the television tube (tube sticking out of the back of the screen) very carefully. Remember that do not make it break.
* Measure the size of a tank. It should to be slightly wider and taller than the screen.
* You can use an underwater scene stick at the back of a tank as a background.
* Insert a tank into the back of the TV.
* Cut off the top of the TV to be a rectangle, use this as a feeding your fish.
* You can put an aquarium light over the room. However, make sure that you leave enough room for the reflector/light (about 6 cm). And also you can use the original knobs to control the lights if you can.
* Fill a tank up with water slowly, to verify that your supports will hold.
* Then, it a time for your fish.